Saturday, September 18, 2010

PHOTOGRAPHY - Disney XD New Series: "Pair of Kings"



I couldn't resist being an event photographer for Kontrol Mag for this special event, Disney has always been a huge mentor and influence with my drawing style. This private premiere took place at Ludacris restaurant Straits in midtown Atlanta. I've passed by this spot numerous times, but it was the first time I had the pleasure of trying their Asian influenced cuisine (I recommend the wings). The event was hosted by one of the stars of the series, Doc Shaw (Marcus on “The Suite Life on Deck”) and his mother Tammie Shaw. Both were kind and gracious to the children and parents who came out to view the premiere and share the food that was provided. I secretly wanted a gift bag that was put together for the kids, but I was only able to snag a poster. Karma Bridges (Ludacris daughter) was there eagerly awaiting media to take her pics along with her mother Christine. We also ran into the sweet actress Terri Vaughn and her son Daylen. Here are just a few pictures from the event, for more check out Kontrol Mag Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment