Saturday, July 10, 2010

GRAPHIC DESIGN - Red Klay Logo

Red Klay is actually one of the first clients I've ever had as a Graphic Designer. Years ago I created a logo for them not knowing very much at all, just jumped into the project blind. Over a year later I learned that the logos I originally created were unable to be copyrighted. Although I didn't copy the designs, thinking back, those logos just weren't creative so I couldn't be too surprised. I felt really bad, the situation taught me that even if a client finds something I do to be adequate and is willing to pay for it, I should always put forth my best effort so I can be proud of Everything I create, its not ALL about the money :). I've become comfortable turning down jobs that I feel as if I can't put forth my best effort. The logos above are redesigns for my client, they decided to go with the middle one.

No comments:

Post a Comment